Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Buy one get one free...

Well I have been thinking for a while now how I can keep this blog updated regularly as the last time I started this blog, it only lasted one post! My motivation is different now and I am determined to keep it updated.

The blog itself will cover anything Oz or Ozzy related, whether it just be random Oz thoughts, a review of a book or a show and tell of Collectable Oz items all from the perspective of British Oz fans. 

So in order to keep this blog regularly updated I have asked Nicki Haladay to be a contributor on the blog. Nicki is another British Oz fan, who I met about 7 or 8 years ago through some of the Oz websites. We together with my husband and Nicki's mother went to see a very amateur production of the MGM Wizard of Oz in Kettering and she has been Facebook friends since. Nicki's interests in Oz are a little different to mine, plus she draws and writes a little as well so I am hoping she can add something different.


484442_498731930154266_542951607_n.jpg

I have taken this idea from Jared Davis's The Royal Blog of Oz which you will see a link to the right of this page. Jared has other contributors to his Oz blog over in America, with Angelo, Nathan, Mikelo and the Aussie Ozzy Sam which is worth a read.

I am hoping to recruit more British Oz fans to this blog, if there is anyone out there interested please drop me a message, I'd love to hear from you!

So the next blog post will be from Nicki! 

No comments:

Post a Comment